Is anyone using Redback 4.4 with JNI (as opposed to the gateway) on a
Windows 64bit system?

If so, did you need to get a separate copy of jrgw.dll?

I'm unable to initialize com.ibm.redback.redbeans.RgwJni and I am
assuming it's because I've got a jrgw.dll that was compiled for Win32
systems.

Thanks
-Ben

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
com.ibm.redback.redbeans.RgwJni

com.ibm.redback.redbeans.RedObject.setActiveConnection(RedObject.java:1077)
        com.ibm.redback.redbeans.RedObject.setRBOAccount(RedObject.java:110)

com.fwdco.webservice.ScorpeoWebService.callMethod(ScorpeoWebService.java:553)

com.fwdco.webservice.ScorpeoWebService.callMethod(ScorpeoWebService.java:515)

com.fwdco.webservice.ScorpeoWebService.testConnection(ScorpeoWebService.java:407)

com.fwdco.server.sysadmin.RboTestCommand.execute(RboTestCommand.java:519)

com.fwdco.server.sysadmin.TestExecuteAction.execute(TestExecuteAction.java:71)
        com.fwdco.server.SysAdminController.process(SysAdminController.java:167)
        com.fwdco.server.SysAdminController.doPost(SysAdminController.java:247)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)

com.fwdco.server.monitor.UsageTrackingFilter.doFilter(UsageTrackingFilter.java:156)

com.fwdco.server.sysadmin.AppStatusFilter.doFilter(AppStatusFilter.java:42)

--
Ben Souther
Manager, Web and Web Service Development

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, and any accompanying
documents, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact our office by e-mail or
by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and immediately destroy all copies of the