Thanks guys.
I tried and got an error about there being no "entry point" and that the
dll was loaded but can't be registered.

There is a version of WDE for Win2003.  That's probably what the
difference is.

I'll have to install that and see if jrgw.dll still ships with it.

Thanks again.
-Ben

On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 11:51 -0400, John J. Wahl wrote:
>       I've run into exactly the same issue, it's the windows 64 often has 32
> AND 64 bits ways of dealing with everything, including registration, Program
> Files (x32) folder, ODBC DSNs, etc.  I have done the same as Dan for most DLL
> issues and they seem to go away :)
>
> ----------------------------------
> John J. Wahl
> Employee Owner
> Programmer / Analyst
> Tel:   (888) 465-6737 Ext. 120
> Fax:   (330) 342-3896
> Email: jw...@joseph.com
> Web:  http://www.Joseph.com/

Ben Souther
Manager, Web and Web Service Development
bsout...@fwdco.com | 508.927.8147
FWDavison & Company, Inc.
10 Cordage Park Circle, Suite 200
Plymouth, MA 02360-7318

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, and any accompanying
documents, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact our office by e-mail or
by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and immediately destroy all copies of the