I couldn't resist the urge to try it. Works fine from what I've tried so
far, but I did tweak it to return the PCL code back to the calling program
instead of just printing it. I had to issue a PCL reset before the bar code
content to get our Kyocera copier to switch to PCL mode and render it. All
PCL3 and up capable printers should handle the output.

Glen Batchelor
IT Director
All-Spec Industries
 phone: (910) 332-0424