From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Brian Leach
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 4:24 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] Code 128 Soft Font

> If you have to write "a lot" of PCL code then a product like print
wizards seems a good investment, though.

Put it this way - how much does your time cost your employer?

If you roll your own it is going to take you a day to mess around with
code,
look up the printer escape sequences in manuals, get the positioning
right
(get it wrong the first dozen times), time taken in testing .. when you
factor in the cost of your time, it doesn't take 'a lot' of PCL code to
justify the cost of a tool.

Or are you selling yourself too cheap?

[ and BTW mvPDF Lite also does barcodes... and much more besides :) ]

Brian

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged. The information is solely
for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or other use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message.