> From: Charlie Noah
> Sorry, Tony, I have the greatest respect you you, but
> printing barcode is just too easy to pay a lot for it.

Not a problem, Charlie, and thanks.  You're right that for any
one job it often doesn't make sense to purchase a tool.  When I
make posts like this, my long-term/consistent message which is
almost always lost in individual threads is that the tools I
promote can be used for Many purposes.  It's not just about code
128, it's about a dozen barcode formats that can be changed in a
single line of code.  It's not about barcodes, it's images,
fonts, boxes, and everything else in code that a 14 year old can
read.  It's not just about printing, it's about email, fax, and
report distribution.

Regards,