Hi Susan
This is caused by either a missing or corrupt DMSECURITY item(s).  We had a
customer that couldn't add anything to their menus because when they did,
upon saving half the menus would disappear completely.  It was all due to
the fact that they had removed an account at Unix but everything was still
in the DMSECURITY file.  When the menus were re-built the 'missing' account
caused corruption.  It could even be the fact that the Allow Disallow on
accounts with restrictions has modules missing.  Make sure the DMSECURITY is
totally up to date and in line with the actual accounts.
Regards
David