To: "'U2 Users List'" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: 05/21/2010 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [U2] receiving error message XX record corrupt on logto

It's not that old Susan - most of our clients are still running 5.2.4 with
some still on 4.5.4 :)

- make sure the DMACCOUNTS record key is all uppercase
- try saving the top of the tree in group security when logged in as root.

What was changed and how? You can't change most things manually without
causing this type of error because of the checksum it keeps. You may be able
to change it back though....

Hth
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Canada