what sofware package are you running there at usbank ?

--- On Thu, 9/9/10, bradley.sch...@usbank.com <bradley.sch...@usbank.com> wrote:

From: bradley.sch...@usbank.com <bradley.sch...@usbank.com>
Subject: Re: [U2] Slow READ/WRITE with indexes
To: "U2 Users List" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Date: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 2:39 PM

How long have these indexes been in place? If they're new, that's one
thing. If they've been in place for a while and this is a change in
behavior we may need to look in different areas. FYI, on ud I've had
performance issues when going above five indexes on a given file when I
have a high volume of transactions.

Brad.
U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you
in advance for your cooperation.