From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wally Terhune
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:37 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] INPUTIF statement in Universe {Unclassified}

2 line program works:

STMT = 'LIST CUSTOMER NAME TO DELIM "' :CHAR(9): '" wwtestjunk'
EXECUTE STMT

Also - if you are using dictionary items with conversion codes and want the
data in the output file to have the conversion code applied, don't forget to
first run the ECL command:
UDT.OPTIONS 91 ON

Wally Terhune
U2 Support Architect
Rocket Software
4600 South Ulster Street, Suite 1100 **Denver, CO 80237 **USA
Tel: +1.720.475.8055
Email: wterh...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com/u2