Hi Steve,

It's been a long time since I've heard from you. How are you doing?

I firmly believe in GPL. You can patch as you'd like, and share with anyone. Please leave the author credits in, and send me a copy of your mods. I will incorporate them into mine. Perhaps the change you want can be controlled by the passed parameters. That way it can do either. If you have a version that passes STATUS.CODE instead of PASSED.PARAMS, let me know and I'll send you my latest version. It's dated 02-19-2010.

Call me sometime - 816-461-8522.

Charlie Noah
Charles W. Noah Associates
cwn...@comcast.net

The views and opinions expressed herein are my own (Charlie Noah) and do not necessarily reflect the views, positions or policies of any of my former, current or future employers, employees, clients, friends, enemies or anyone else who might take exception to them.