On Wed, 19 May 2010, charles_shaf...@ntn-bower.com wrote:

> >> You refer to our Print Wizard product. No, we don't have a Linux
> version.
>
> Any plans to develop a Unix version?  All of our servers run on Unix. Some
> of our workstations too.

The same issue exists on Unix, so no.

It is quite easy to set up one or more Windows machines as print servers,
running Print Wizard, and feed them from Unix or Linux. This is what we
recommend, and we have many customers doing this.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: r...@anzio.com
 company e-mail: r...@anzio.com
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com
 street address: Rasmussen Software, Inc.
                 10240 SW Nimbus, Suite L9
                 Portland, OR  97223  USA