On 2/23/2011 8:49 AM, Perry Taylor wrote:
Can someone recommend an XML parser to run on RHEL?  I'm tired of
fighting trying to get the XML support in BASIC  to work.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks.

Perry Taylor
Zirmed, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health
Information, any communications containing such material will
be returned to the originating party with such advisement
noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the