Heh... Got a mobile device? What about suspicious employees? Better take
their mobile toys away too and put up a faraday cage to block cell phone
data coverage. Seriously, that is a horrible 'security practice' if that is
the true reason for it. I used to block facebook, myspace, etc and it's a
futile attempt these days with mobile devices. The ad posting could have
been traced back to a computer simply from proxy and/or packet logs. Doesn't
blocking the potential leak sites take the cheese off of the mouse trap?

Regards,

Glen Batchelor
IT Director/CIO/CTO
All-Spec Industries