From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bryan Evans
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 2:23 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Printing to Remote Warehouse

I apologize upfront if this is more related to Unix rather than
UniVerse.
We have a remote warehouse that connects to us via telent on a dumb
terminal.  They have a line printer hooked up to the dumb terminal.
When we
print packing lists, we open up the aux port and send the print job to
the
printer.  We are looking to eliminate the dumb terminal, but we are
stuck on
how to send a print job to a local printer hooked to a PC.  Has anyone
done
this before?  Is it possible?  The remote warehouse is not on our
network -
the only way they can connect is via telent.

We are running UniVerse 10.2 on HP-UX and use AccuTerm as our emulation
software.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan Evans