If Printwizard doing the acceptance, will your unix system allow a ipsec
connection? That is a protocol
to set up a Virtual Private Network connection, essentially, creating an
encrypted tunnel between the PC and your
unix system, like adding a network card to your unix system, and hooking the PC
up locally.
.
If this is the only PC, you could hard code the PC's VPN IP, and setup print
wizard emulating a Jet
direct as a remote printer. Then setup UV printer device to print to this
remote printer.

If you can't setup the IPsec, then you would need to configure the router which
connects the PC to
the internet to allow incoming traffic for a specific port # (ie. 9100 or 515)
to be port forwarded to
that PC, or to any IP that a printer is hooked up to.

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division
ggal...@wyanokegroup.com