Hello bryan,

We do it using the passtrough Accuterm print sequence (AUX Printer)

On Universe side,
We have a uvprinter called "auxport" associate to a spool-script (device
/dev/null)
 SETPTR charge USEROPT with @TTY var (/dev/pts/xx) ('SETPTR ....USEROPT
"':@TTY:'" ')

# SCHEMA OF THE SCRIPT ...

The spool-script receive the uvspool arguments
   uv_uid=$1    ; shift
   uv_jobnr=$1 ; shift
   uv_jobsize=$1; shift
   uv_banner=$1; shift
   uv_form=$1     ; shift
   uv_printer=$1  ; shift
   uv_7=$1        ; shift
   uv_8=$1        ; shift
   uv_9=$1        ; shift
   uv_10=$1       ; shift
   uv_useropts=$* ; shift

# get spool-data into a temp file
tmpfile="$tmp_path/spool_$$.tmp"
cat > tmpfile
AccutermAuxPrinterOpen = check accuterm doc ? esc[5i
AccutermAuxPrinterClose = check accuterm doc ? esc [4i

if uv_printer = auxport
   echo $AccutermAuxPrinterOpen >> $useropt
   cat tmpfile >> $useropt
   echo $AccutermAuxPrinterClose >>$useropt
end

I hope this help.
Manu