From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Robert Houben
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 2:03 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Suggestions for flattening Multivalues...

Whenever the fields are related (an association) the related fields can all
make a single table.  The only other thing you can do is to "explode" the
single values to match the multivalues, but with different multivalue counts,
you wind up with lots of null values.  To make it really useful, I'm not aware
of any other simple options.  Relational databases really work best with
normalized data...