From: Symeon Breen <syme...@gmail.com>
To: 'U2 Users List' <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] uvcs Memory leak problems on 11.1.3

Another thing to try is process the xml files outside of uniobjects but
still in databasic and see how it goes. If it uses large amounts of memory
then it is not a uniobjects issue . You could then try using those xml files
from a *nix shell program like xmlwf / xml_pp or xsltproc. These use the
standard xmllib library that uv may be using so if those give high memory
usage it may not even be a uv issue but a *nix library issue.