-----Original Message-----
From: Israel, John R.

I am dying here!

We use PRC to push our SB stuff from TEST to PILOT and then from PILOT to
LIVE.

I wrote a new process in TEST that works perfectly.  It looks for some txt
files to import.  If found, and you hit F2, it does some validation before
importing.  No problem.

I used PRC to move this to PILOT, but when I run the process in PILOT, the
screen never displays at all, and I start getting the SB.DISP messages as if
I had hit F2.

I have deleted the process and screens from PILOT and re-loaded - no effect.

I have made changes to the process and the screen in TEST and re-loaded - no
effect.

I am not getting any errors, it just does not display the screen and
immediately starts running the code as if the user had hit F2.

I have been trying to get this to display the screen in PILOT for hours (on
my vacation!), but have completely run out of ideas.

Any thoughts?

John Israel
Senior ERP Developer