From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Israel, John
R.
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 5:26 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Building an Excel File

I have always tried to avoid csv files because we have all kinds of
characters in our descriptions (commas, double and single quotes, etc.)
It is also very easy to build a row of data with 254 delimiters, then
simply convert @FMs to tabs.

That being said, do you have a good subroutine to build csv rows that
will not get confused with commas or quotes in the data?  I am willing
to give this a try.

John Israel