Yes, absolutely - I'm a great believer in a minimum modulo. If I have to copy
large files from one to another my preferred method is to drive a load of
PHANTOMs with save-lists in parallel. Also useful to drive from a SELECT not a
SSELECT so you get a file-sequential order by "chunking" the input list as well
so each PHANTOM gets a file-sequential ordered set of input data to process.
Large disk caches can futz this idea a little, but it still holds true in
general terms.

I think someone else mentioned this as well recently.
 Regards

JayJay