Actually ASP is being 'retired', there is now a fixed term license which
means that you don't have the same up front fee but pay more as an annual
fee.  And if true SaaS is what you need, paying based on the number of
transactions processed or whatever, then you need to talk about it.  I'm not
saying that it will be agreed to, but if it's a sensible proposal that
brings in decent revenue there is every chance it may be agreed.

George Land
APT Solutions Ltd
U2 UK Distributor