Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 14:56:05 -0600

From: Jeff Schasny <jscha...@gmail.com<mailto:jscha...@gmail.com>>

To: U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org<mailto:U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org>

Subject: [U2] Consuming web services

I know we have both the SOAP and RESTful web services development for

publishing web services from Universe but how are folks consuming other

peoples web services into the database? Are there tools for this or am I

going to just open a socket, read, and parse 'till I'm blue in the face?>>

Are you a fan of SAGE? Show us at
www.facebook.com/SAGEPublications<http://www.facebook.com/SAGEPublications>.