I spotted this one on Dice.com, for an IT Manager at a UniVerse shop, thought
I'd share. If you get it, feel free to express your gratitude by bringing me in
to do a Health Check; I'm local.
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/4/6/46fcd37446205e56fb6fa84d44ce4763@endecaindex&source=3
Location:Washington, DC Area Code:202 Telecommute:no Travel Required:25%
Skills:IT Manager VPN systems, Proxy Server-ISA, Firewall, Domain Control,
Java, PHP, MSSQL, ASP, FLEX, XML, ERP, Pay Rate:Based on Experience Tax
Term:FULLTIME Length: Date Posted:10-2-2012 Position ID:wspos890801 Dice
ID:RTX17aefc Company Overview: For the past forty years Alenia Aermacchi North
America, Inc. has established a renowned presence in the North American
aerospace industry. A subsidiary of Alenia Aermacchi and part of the
Finmeccanica Group, Alenia Aermacchi North America's mission is to be the
partner of choice in the North American aerospace market. Focused on managing
Alenia Aermacchi*s industrial assets and introducing new products in the U.S.
and Canada, Alenia Aermacchi North America is dedicated to the further
expansion of the industrial and commercial presence of the Alenia Aermacchi
Group in North America. Alenia Aermacchi North America operates throughout
North America with multiple locations in the United States.We at Alenia
Aermacchi North America are always looking for bright, qualified people and
there has never been a more exciting time to join our team. In addition to
working with some of the industry's most innovative aerospace programs
currently being developed and produced, we provide an exciting multi-cultural
environment and one of the richest benefits packages available. To be
considered for the position please send your resume along with a cover letter
to employm...@aleniainc.com. Position Summary: Alenia Aermacchi North America,
Inc. is seeking an IT Manager to oversee its IT needs in terms of
infrastructure and application requirements. This person will work directly
with Executive management to develop strategies and implement new technologies
to streamline business operations and make the company more efficient and
effective. This will be a great position for someone that loves IT, is
self-motivated and enjoys collaborating with departments to enhance
productivity and operations. As the primary IT professional in the company this
person will be responsible for managing projects, finding vendors and drawing
upon your knowledge as well as third party resources to implement new
technology as well as manage existing systems. The IT Manager will oversee IT
related projects and advise on ways to improve our processes using technology.
Integrate and maintain multiple different systems, such as our ERP system
(currently Deltek CostPoint), VoIP phone systems, fax servers, hosted email,
and other technology. The candidate must have a strong background in IT
management with specific focus on Infrastructure development and management,
database administration, ERP systems, and management capabilities. Good
knowledge of Deltek is desirable and a general understanding of SAP environment
is a plus. We are looking for a self-motivated, multi-tasker with strong
organization capabilities and focus. This is a fun and creative job for a
person with a strong background in pulling data from multiple sources to create
user friendly systems to provide information to users, as well as source new
information and resources to complete your tasks and projects in a timely
fashion and within budget. Duties: ?Manage Company infrastructure for the
various locations (network, VPN systems, Proxy Server ISA-, Firewall, Domain
Control, ..), proposing and executing potential improvements ?Collaborates with
departments in the company to collect internal requirements with the goal to
improve systems and processes ?Develop tools to enhance data automation,
cooperating, if necessary, with external providers?Key participant in change
management process by ensuring all productions changes are fully tested,
approved, and implemented accurately to maintain database uptime ?Coordinate
with ERP vendor for maintenance and upgrade issues and coordinate any IT
development project ?Manage data integrity through database backups and
disaster recovery plans ?Provide internal users with data and reports to
improve operations, integrating ERP system data with other possible external
sources ?System administrator for the ERP and Reporting tools, managing users
profile ?Perform break/fix and desktop support: Troubleshooting Email, Office
Productivity Software ?Based on the Company requirements, research IT and
technology solutions in various areas such as: - ERP Software add on and
integration with external systems - Access Control and Time & Attendance
Software - Customer Service solutions for tracking warranties and complaints
Skills/Qualifications: ?Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information
Management Systems, or related technical field ?3+ years experience with IBM
Universe database, Lotus Notes, Java, PHP, MSSQL Knowledge ?Ability to
multitask and support various groups of users ?Project management,
organizations and prioritizing skulls ?Ability to publish information to the
web using ASP, FLEX, XML (optional) ?Excellent verbal, written, and
interpersonal skills ?Problem solving skills to resolve issues Interested
Candidates should submit a completed resume and cover letter to:
employm...@aleniainc.com www.aleniana.com Alenia Aermacchi North America, Inc.
is an EEO-M/F/D/V employer. Alenia Aermacchi North America, Inc. Washington, DC
20006