Left handed only, when I used to be right handed?

On 11-02-2012 10:54 AM, Wjhonson wrote:
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing

Took me from 42 wpm to 78 wpm in two weeks.
I'm not kidding

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Noah <cwn...@comcast.net>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Nov 2, 2012 6:07 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Another job ad written by people who have no clue

Just old fashioned, I guess, Mecki. My phone has 12 buttons: 1-0, * and
#, and the necessary Send, End, Menu and cursor arrows. That's enough
buttons for me. I know what you mean about the eyes not being what they
used to be. I've been looking for an easier to read keyboard, maybe with
black letters on white or yellow keys. I've tried lighted keys and they
never worked very well. The painted (or inked) letters rub off so fast,
and I've never mastered touch typing. Having only one hand to type with
doesn't help, either. And speaking of being old fashioned, do you know
it's almost impossible to get a keyboard with the big, L shaped Enter
key and the \ on the top row next to the Backspace key?

Getting older by the second,
Charlie