On 02/11/12 16:31, Charlie Noah wrote:
> Left handed only, when I used to be right handed?

Try and get a left-handed-dvorjak keyboard layout. If you're on windows
you should be able to find a key mapping somewhere. It'll then take some
getting used to :-) but it should make life easier. I swear by
trackballs and ergonomic keyboards, then other people curse when they
use my workstation (at one job, I had my ergonomic and an ordinary
keyboard plugged in, for people borrowing my desk. I don't think I went
as far as trackball plus mouse, though).

Another tip, learn to play piano or classical guitar - it'll improve
your typing :-) There are a few pieces specially written for left hand
(a famous pianist lost his right hand in the Great War).

I'm actually right-handed, left-eyed, which means I'm forced to be
partially ambidextrous.

Cheers,
Wol