Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 08:41:38 -0400
From: Tom Whitmore <tewhitm...@ratex.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Subject: Re: [U2] is this an INDEX ISSUE?

Hi David,
To your real problem and question.  We are on UniVerse, using Linux and we have
had problems like what was initially reported.  I have not had time to play and
figure out what is going on.  We have moved from 10.x to 11.1.11 and I have not
tried recently.  Also, it seems to work fine on some files but other files have
problems and we aren't doing anything special with the indexes that have
problems (they are simple D or A type dictionaries)
Tom
RATEX Business Solutions