Can I modify this suggestion to say that it *stores* each write, and only
emails you once a day :)

Put that snake back in the box!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: doug <d...@chancofamily.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tue, Dec 10, 2013 11:38 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Exporting to File regularly

I suggest that you put a write trigger on the file that would call a universe
program that emails you everytime the file is written to.  You would need to
write the program the trigger calls to send tbe email but if you can send
emails
from the os then you can also send emails from universe but it may require a
little work.  Email me off list if you need some help and I'll be happy to help.

dougc

Sent from Samsung tablet