Here is something I have used:
What single project
or task would you consider the most significant accomplishment in your career
so far?

·
Can you give me a detailed overview of the
accomplishment?

·
Tell me about the company, your title, your
position, your role, and the team involved.

·
What were the actual results achieved?

·
When did it take place and how long did the
project take.

·
Why you were chosen?

·
What were the 3-4 biggest challenges you
faced and how did you deal with them?

·
Where did you go the extra mile or take the
initiative?

·
Walk me through the plan, how you managed
to it, and if it was successful.

·
Describe the environment and resources.

·
Describe your manager’s style and whether
you liked it or not.

·
Describe the technical skills needed to
accomplish the objective and how they were used.

·
Some of the biggest mistakes you made.

·
Aspects of the project you truly enjoyed.

·
Aspects you didn’t especially care about
and how you handled them.

·
How you managed and influenced other, with
lots of examples.

·
How you changed and grew as a person.

·
What you would do differently if you could
do it again.

·
What type of formal recognition did your
receive?

Regards,
David Sharp