-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Logan, David (SST - Adelaide)
Sent: 11 February 2004 22:51
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: UV on SCO Unix

I can only agree to placing option 7 where it is, I would seriously look
at an X86 server running a couple of Xeon processors at 2.4Ghz or
quicker. If you have good Unix skills, take a long look at Linux, the
price is right and there haven't been too many complaints on the list
about the Universe product on Linux.

Regards

David Logan
Database Administrator
HP Managed Services
139 Frome Street,
Adelaide 5000
Australia

+61 8 8408 4273
+61 417 268 665

This transmission is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private and
confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must not act on
anything disclosed in it, nor must you copy it, modify it, disseminate it in any way,
or show it to anyone. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error
or telephone ECA International immediately and delete the e-mail from your information
system.

Telephone numbers for ECA International offices are: Sydney +61 (0)2 9911 7799, Hong
Kong + 852 2121 2388, London +44 (0)20 7351 5000 and New York +1 212 582 2333.