Chuck,

Whilst on 1 hand I tend to agree, I think that anything that aids in the visualization
of a process is useful.

I've read history books that talk about an archaic art form called "flowcharting",
though I believe the practitioners are all but extinct, even though they were prolific.

UML is much more - comes back to how you use it. Horses for courses, and your mileage
may vary.

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage - an Evolution in Software Development

---