Cliff,

We whose lists are about to die, salute you.

It's been a great service - you should be held up as a shining example to
moderators everywhere in promoting the best blend of discussion, humour and
debate amongst a very informative list.

More than that, you have made us all into a (not always united, but what the
hell) community. I'll miss picking through the 700+ emails when I get back
from holidays, and I'm sure my productivity will increase as a result <!>
but what I will mostly miss is the feeling of being part of an immediate,
entertaining and switch-on online community.

Brian