>Haha, I'm sorry, but is THIS the focused technical resource or the chatter
>group - I honestly can't tell though I've been here believing it's the
>technical group.  I like the group and all but this group is not what I'd
>call focused.  YMMV.  We'll see what happens on the other side.

You're right Tony, but I assumed Cliff was giving us a holiday right now.
And most of the troll like posts to the U2 list get extinguished or turned
into real discussions pretty quickly.

It has been much better since the split.

And remember the long cross-post war with comp.database.theory on CDP? That
was when I stopped bothering to look at CDP.

Craig