>I have a simple-minded idea that may increase the value of the U2UG website
and prevent us from loosing the huge amount  >of already accumulated
knowledge that resides in this list.  Would it be possible to transfer the
posts to the list to    >the website?  I know that there may be some legal
wrangling and space considerations to deal with but I for one would    >hate
to loose the knowledge that has been generated by this list.

Glad you asked that - I was thinking the same thing - or wondering where the
archives would be held!