Ross,

We do have Mac's here, around 30%. We have some Linux desktops as well. We even have at least one Mac with Linux loaded. Currently our Mac's run Comet to telnet into our system. The GUI our vendor expects us to use is Wintegrate based. It is absolutely terrible for heads down data entry and it does not work on Mac's. The interface that H & R Block has uses standard heads down keystrokes, handles type-ahead well, while enjoying the benefits of a GUI. The contrast to our GUI is, well... I'm jealous.