Steve,

I run a terminal emulator (Netterm) in 165x64 mode - no more because that's
the smallest font I can read on the 17" monitor here.
I run this on a Windows client against an aix/UV/SB+ app.
The main advantage being that it just gives me lots of read space for
programs.
And yes, if our users were to use the same resolution (which they don't
because they're stuck with SBClient) they could have entry screens & reports
that filled the whole screen.

Stuart

> Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Karl,
>
> Sounds interesting.  So you have a screen that is 80 columns by
> 60 rows.  Does that mean that you can than do PRINT @(0,60) to
> get the bottom line of the screen?  And can you do 132 by 60??
>
> Steve
>
> From: Karl L Pearson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Okay, I'll bite.
>
> I use Linux exclusively, other than when forced to run win98 or win2000,
> which I do on Linux in a VMware Workstation window, with my Linux
> streaming video or audio running in the background... (my personal
> touch)
>
> Running gnome-terminal in 80x60 mode, I can connect to our traditional
> 'green screen' APP and see more, especially when coding more 'green
> screen' parts to our APP.
>
> Karl

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.