I'm not sure, but gnome-terminal is open source, so theoretically, if
you use MAC OS-X, you could port the source code over and compile it and
have, if not complete, very close to it, VT100 emulation.

Of course, you then get to determine if taking the time to do that would
be more expensive in your time than just picking up one of the $99-$149
products that may have a good 'canned' VT100 MAC emulator.

Karl

--
Karl L. Pearson
Director of IT,