Anyone know where to find documentation for AC2? Specifically, I'm
trying to create some alerts (i.e., alert me if MTU size changes on an
AP, although I'm not holding out much hope for that without some
creating curl, wget, or ssh scripting). I see references to "AC2's
expression editor" in a blog post, however can find neither the
expression editor nor formal documentation. I may not be looking in the
right place but I've exhausted everyplace I can think of took look.

I'd also like to make some other rules to let me know if an AP reboots
for instance. I figured out how to make the rule, but applying it to
specific radios in the topology doesn't seem intuitive (at least not to
me). I did ask this question on the ubnt community site as well but
thought I'd ask here too as this is much easier to follow. :)

Thanks
Sam