We tried 3 different PB400 nose cones, a NB19, and different versions of
firmware from 5.6.2 to 5.6.9 and a couple of beta versions including v6.0 beta
15 and as soon as the client connects to the AP, the PB400's and NB19's reboot.
 We have used different cables, power supplies, etc... Putting on 6.0 right now
but this is just weird.  We have also tried multiple IP addresses in case there
was an IP conflict.   Any ideas are welcome.

Rory Conaway * Triad Wireless * CEO
4226 S. 37th Street * Phoenix * AZ 85040
602-426-0542
r...@triadwireless.net<mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>
www.triadwireless.net<http://www.triadwireless.net/>

"I led the league in go get 'em next time." - Bob
Uecker<http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/player.php?p=ueckebo01>