We've got an average of 14 users on our 2.4 rockets.  10 mhz channels.  some
are sectors, some are omnis.

Currently one 2.4 rocket has 13 connections (one guy dropped for t-mobile??!!)
 I guess that makes sense, no one
else has t-mobile down here.... - so here are the current stats :

airmax quality - 83%
airmax capacity - 80%

here is the stations list and their signals -

Access point is running 6.0 ; stations are 5.6.3
That'll change soon - maybe end of January.

I have a 2nd 2.4 rocket we are also monitoring - it also has 14 users on it

airmax quality is 75%
airmax capacity is 70%

also running 6.0  stations are 5.6.3

\

I am selling 10 meg packages off these access points.  In some cases folks are
buying more than that.
Sometimes I can get 22 meg linktests using the ubnt speed tests.

I've noticed in the last week or two i've seen people disconnecting -

"i'm only getting 2 meg, this is not acceptable"

here's my favorite - a kid files a complaint against us with the bbb -

"If you can avoid doing business with this company, I would STRONGLY suggest
it. This company is very sneaky, and claims that the incredibly poor service
and frequent downtime is simply out of their hand. They offer a "completely
unlimited package" for xxxxx  in which they CLAIM "as much connectivity as your
radio allows". After compiling data from around 100+ bandwidth connections
tests over the course of 6 months, with the average speed being around 7Mbits
(896 kilobytes). The pricing is not even close to reflecting the service, the
cap on the xxxxxx  package is 10Mbits, so I am not even reaching the average on
that. I can only say that the highest tier package is nothing short of a scam.
Whenever I called to complain about this outrageous service, I was told that it
was too bad, and that nothing will be done. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is a conman, relying
on shady business tactics to further his greed."

btw - i can't recall any downtime within the last year and, well, i just love
human beings.

i am wondering - - am i asking too much out of these access points?

usage graphed -

access point 1 -

access point #2

btw - i should add the kid who filed the complaint lives in his parents barn
(yes, i said barn) and has
his own connection separate from his parents.

question - am i asking too much of these access points?

yes - i'm waiting on the rocket 2ac prism - - and these are our two busiest 2.4
rockets - - but
i am also getting complaints on other parts of our network.

ok - thanks in advance.