We had similar issues and went back 5.6.9

6.0 did not work at all on 2.4 or 900.

on 5 Ghz had issues on XM PtP (client side drop truck roll to reboot) and weird things happening

on XW PtMP. like drops in throughput, drop in RF for no apparent reason and more.

Also look out for R5 AC Prism with 8.0.......yucky

Mitch Koep

218-851-8689 cell