not true.  this firmware was beta for at least 15 revisions.  i do agree more
bugs are usually found when it is released into the masses.
we tend to not update firmware but maybe twice a year

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tommy Adams
  To: Ubiquiti Users Group
  Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 1:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Random users keep dropping off with 6.0

  I am shocked how many people keep installing new firmwares from UBNT and
expecting them to work. Before installing any new firmware from any
manufacturer check the forums. We use Mikrotik, UBNT, Mimosa, and Cambium.
Never do I apply a newly released "upgrade" without a quick perusal all of the
forums. We are all network admins here and should remember never test on a live
network.

  Everyone is acting all shocked a UBNT firmware is not working. From my
experience over the last five years that is modus operandi for them. Please
stop acting shocked when you receive the same weird results as 100's of others.
And why in gods name does UBNT not pull the firmware when they find issues.
UBNT uses its purchasers to find the bugs. Drives me nuts.

  Not trying to enrage people and I am not picking on anyone really except
UBNT.

  We are all in this together,

  Tommy

  Tommy A.