Matt, leave your gain at 35 dB and set cable loss to 1db. After that, aim
to what the ideal signal shown in the gui. You're at least 6db away from a
perfect link still so I'd look into that if I were you. We have links at 6
to 7 miles with better signal than you have at 2.6 miles. Using same dishes
and 18db power.

Aka please aim better and verify perfect Los.