Bill
I'm not so sure we should work in a sandbox. What is a sandbox now has
far too much tendency to turn into a real box later. I think it's better
to focus on one distro, yes, but not a distro specifically for visually
impaired. That's going down the wrong road and, I fear, sending the
wrong message.
Naturally, if it ever came to a vote by the community for another
Canonical accessibility person, Willie would have my vote too.