Hi,
I would assume that it would go straight to Ubuntu. The one-time payment
option would allow you to pick your amount each time it was used. I
guess someone in Canonical's accounting department would have to set it
up because they would have to keep track of the funds.
Storm

--
Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/stormdragon2976