Hi Guys,

Just got 10.04 running in a virtual machine. I have some sound output
issues, which is a big stumbling block. The sound under wine seem to
drop out for about one second and then cut back in. I am using this for
tts generation so if you can imagine that I am getting "This a test of
the open-sapi server". Instead of "This is a test of the open-sapi
server". Always about one seond in it seems to skip the audio output.

Any ideas??? wine seems to be outputting the audio to pulse but i have
very little experience with narrowing down whats at fault. Do we think
it is wine or piulse is anyone else experiencing this issue at all?

Tom