Greetings,

I’m having issues with the Ubuntu Software Center in Oneiric Ocelot when it
comes to accessibility with Orca. It seems that only parts of the app are
accessible, while other parts fail miserably. The best example I can give is
trying to search for an app to install... It causes my system to lock up and
become unresponsive for quite a while, with no speech, and I have to bang on
the Alt-F4 combo to force the app to shut down and get speech back. What I am
wondering is if there’s a more accessible version of the Software Center, say
for example, the one from the Vinux distro (which is fully usable) that I can
replace this rather disappointing version with, or is there another app like it
that I can use to search and install apps with?

Gregory Lopez
---
Email: glpz...@gmail.com
Google Talk: glpz...@gmail.com