I am not meaning to hijack this thread, but I just want to thank you, Kyle, for sharing about Saylor; I have not heard about this mine of educational materials. I cannot afford to go back to school right now due to my current circumstances, but I want to continue learning. This looks like a great opportunity.

Thanks again!