Fair and far enough!
I doubt I'll live to see any other star, nor earth critters traveling to one;
but a viable sub-culture seems completely reasonable.
If we continue down this path of the "1%" vs. the "99%" then I think some
groups must inevitably split off from, or better coaless out of the 99%.
Education is the key no matter what though, so thanks for the suggestions in
other messages.
We're going pretty OT, but if one or 10 new contributers come out of this then
this will be perhaps the most important thread I've ever seen on thhis mailing
list.
Cheers.
--
B.H.