I did a mockup. No colors or photos yet. Here it is:
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8274/ubuntuwallmockup0qz.png
The white text are explanations, the black text should come in the
wallpaper (don't really think it's a good idea, but it's already
there).
Oh, about the 'isotype' thing, that's because in design school we were
taught 'logotipo' (logotype in spanish) was the "text" part (like the
ubuntu title text), and 'isotipo' (that I tought was 'isotype') was
the graphical part (like the ubuntu three-people device). It's just a
word to make the difference, I think.
Thanks for answering, Paul :D

--
-Luis Santander